The 3.2 x 5 Hoist Hanger is an attachment to MaxJax Car Lifts. This car lift accessory allows technicians to remove and reinstall tires while the car is on the car lift. With it's simple design the Hoist Hanger enables the shop to do tire repairs at a standing position, virtually eliminating lower back, shoulder and neck injuries that can occur in the workplace. Without having to drop the tire to the ground and pick it back up again this accessory facilitates quick and effective tire repairs to be made. The patented design incorporates a dual axis hinge and arm assembly which allows the the hanger to fold out of the way when it's not being used.
The 3.2 x 5 Hoist Hanger for MaxJax Car Lifts has a simple design and easy installation. There's no cutting, welding or drilling required to add the Hoist Hanger to your MaxJax car lift! This Hoist Hanger uses Derlin bushings, which are known for low moisture absorption, high tensile strength, creep resistance and durability. Derlin bushings are durable and ideal for industrial applications.
Benefits of using a Hoist Hanger:
- Workers Compensation claims for back, neck, and shoulder injuries will be greatly reduced, or eliminated entirely.
- Insurers look favorably on Hoist Hangers, and discount your rates.
- Operations requiring wheel/ tire removal will be completed more quickly and efficiently.
- Expensive wheels will not be damaged as a result of dropping them on the shop floor, or having tools or parts drop onto them from the lift.
- Technician fatigue will be reduced, as will sick days off. Employee morale is enhanced.
- Technicians will be able to maneuver around the vehicle more freely.
- Customers will appreciate the professional look and approach to handling their expensive wheels and tires.
- Shop cleanliness will be enhanced by not having hazardous wheels/ tires laying around; shop floor cleaning will be performed more easily.
Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
Tools Required for Install:
- 5/8 wrench + socket
- 9/16 wrench + socket
- Drill + Ratchet