Welcome to the next stage in air compressor evolution: the V-Max Elite series 7580V-603 3-phase air system. Like every member of the V-Max Elite family, the 7580V-603 features the rugged V-Max, four-cylinder pump designed for extreme duty and maximum efficiency under all load conditions. The BendPak 7580V-603 is a 2-stage lubricated reciprocating compressor built with 100% cast-iron pumps to provide the quality and performance required by heavy-use applications like automotive and body repair shops all the way up to industrial manufacturing and fleet service.
Every V-Max Elite pump features splash lubrication for total reliability and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration for 360° cooling. Heavy-duty, disc-type valves are dependable and easily accessible without having to perform a cylinder head removal or other overly complex valve maintenance procedures. The large, 100% cast iron V-Max pump puts out an incredible amount of air, but with an even more incredible amount of noise. Thanks to the 7580V's slower RPM speeds and two-stage design, this compressor is much quieter than you'd expect. At the same time, our built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled aftercooler moderates the air temperature, reducing both heat and air moisture.
It's always important to evaluate more than just the initial price of the compressor unit. The real cost or savings will be found in the price of maintenance and the electricity required to run it. The more air you can produce per horsepower, the less overall power is needed. Thanks to their massive energy-efficient pumps, V-Max Elite compressors run at notably slower speeds to achieve low operating temperatures and thereby maximizing compressor efficiency. Even a casual glance will quickly reveal that the monstrous V-Max Elite pump outpaces the competition every time in terms of efficiency, reliability and longevity. In other words, nothing comes close to the value of a V-Max Elite air compressor such as the 7580V-603.
V-MAX ELITE ADVANTAGES:
- 7.5 HP or 10 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a "V-4" finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeves do
- ASME rated tank
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft results in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance.
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap.
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filters
- Tank: 80 gallons / 300 L / Vertical Tank
- Voltage: 208-230/460VAC
- Horsepower: 7.5 Hp
- Phase: 3 Ph
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Running Load Amps (SFA) 22-20A @ 208/230V - 10A @ 460V
- Peak Start-up Amps 46-42A @ 208/230V - 21A @ 460V
- Recommended Breaker 30A
- Noise level: 75 dB
- Pump Style: 2-Stage/V-4
- Pump RPM: 625 rpm
- Motor RPM: 1740 rpm
- Lubrication: splash / oil
- Cubic feet per minute @ 90 psi: 30.5 CFM
- Cubic feet per minute @ max psi: 26.5 CFM
- Max psi: 175 psi
- Shipping weight: 709 lbs. / 321 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 39" x 26" x 70" / 991 mm x 660 mm x 1778 mm