The HDS-18EA is Bendpak's heavy-duty four post alignment lift. It's newly engineered design features upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. With a lifting capacity of 18,000 lbs with extra wide runways and extended length the HDS-18EA can accommodate a variety of vehicles and makes the heavy duty jobs look easy. The alignment features of this lift include adjustable leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates making it compatible all with alignment instrumentation such as 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
- Multi‐caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free‐floating alignment.
- Multiple turn plate pockets let you position the turn plates in the location best suited to individual vehicle positioning ‐ provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
- Spring‐loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- Supersized 12” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 3” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- Features four galvanized aircraft‐steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high‐durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U‐cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble‐free service.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- A simple push‐button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft‐quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble‐free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack‐cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable‐height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance‐free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non‐skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and break service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety‐lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground‐clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade airhydraulic pump.
Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 8165 Kg.
- Front Axle Max Capacity: 9,000 lbs / 4082 Kg
- Rear Axle Max Capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4082 Kg
Overall Width: 154" / 3912 mm.
Outside Length: 257" / 6528 mm.
Overall Length: 297" / 7544 mm.
Height of Columns: 93" / 2362 mm.
Min. Runway Height: 10-1/2" / 267 mm.
Max Rise: 60" / 1524 mm.
Max Lifting Height: 70-1/2" / 1791 mm.
Width Between Columns: 134" / 3404 mm.
Runway Width: 22" / 559 mm.
Width Between Runways: 38" - 56" / 965 mm. - 1422 mm.
Length of Runways: 263" / 6680 mm.
Min 4-Wheel Alignment: 83" / 2108 mm.
Max. 4-Wheel Alignment: 138" / 3505 mm.
Max 2-Wheel Alignment: 211" / 5359 mm.
Min Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity: 185" / 4699 mm.
Min Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity: 160" / 4064 mm.
Min Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity: 135" / 3429 mm.
Min Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity: 110" / 2794 mm.
Locking Positions: 9
Lock Spacing: Every 6" / 152 mm.
Lifting Time: 75 seconds
Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.