Coats 1250-2D with 40mm Shaft
Where it all started—and quickly set the industry standard.
The Coats® 1250 Series is the culmination of years of balancing know-how coupled with the latest technology in imbalance detection and ergonomics. Coats took the most popular features from past models, added increased capacity and capability, PLUS Laser Guided Operation™ to this proven balancing chassis. Why? Because you want it all in a fast-turn, front line, value-based balancer
The standard Coats 1250-2D is still a giant leap forward compared with other balancers in its class. Driven by Coats patented, ultra-fast Direct Drive motor, it boasts a five-second cycle time while others are just spinning their wheels.
- Coats 1250 Series Features:
- 1.5HP Direct Drive Motor: No belts to slip or pulleys to wear out.
- 8 Balancing Modes: Dynamic with simultaneous static, four standard alloy options with behind the spoke (on all models with inside weight), RV mode, and match balance.
- Laser guided operation: Eliminates error by pinpointing the exact Tape-A-Weight placement and behind the spoke weight placement locations.
- Auto Start Hood: Five second 9avg0 balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood.
- Weight Storage System: Weight bin is laid out logically so the weights you use most are right at your fingertips.
- Optional EB Balancing Mode on 1250 Models: Eliminates the static imbalance, then calculates the least weight needed to bring dynamic within acceptable limits. The result is less weight consumption costs
- Model 1250-2D:
- Designed for front line, high-volume balancing
- Easy to read LED readouts
- Five-second cycle time
- Handles rims up to 30" in diameter and 20" wide
- Handles tires up to 44" in diameter
- Automatic data entry for Distance and Diameter
Balancing Modes: 8
Wheel Diameter Range: 8"-30"
Wheel Width Range: 2"-20"
Max Tire Diameter: 44"
Max Tire Weight: 160 lbs.
Shaft Diameter: 40mm
Resolution (Round off mode): 0.25 oz, position .70
Footprint: 57"z x 50"d
Shipping Weight: 680 lbs.
Auto Parameters: Distance/Diameter
1250 40mm 220v, 1ph @ 50/60Hz: 85606431
1250 40mm 220v, 3ph @ 50/60Hz: 8560643101