Offering wheel balancing to your customers is a great way to add new revenue to your business. You stay more competitive and keep balancing service in your shop… where it belongs.
The Coats® 775 is a great place to start Designed for low volume occasional balancing of OE fitments, but offers features you will find on much more elaborate machines. The 775 balancer will give you years of rugged durability, dependability, and performance - all for a value price.
- Integrated LED Matrix Display: Balancing is fast and efficient with a convenient, easy-to-read keypad entry system.
- 10 Balancing Modes: Multiple static, dynamic and alloy modes
- Seld Calibrating: Provides balancing accuracy within 1/100 of an ounce
- Space Saving Design: The 775 balancer is a “small footprint”, so it will fit almost anywhere.
- Taoe-A-Weight and Hidden Weight Capability: These features, usually found on much bigger balancers, come standard on both models. These modes help keep weights out of sight for OE alloys.
- 40 mm Shaft: Uses all standard Coats accessories.
Part Number: 85007775
Balancing Modes: 10
Max Tire Diameter: 34"-40"
Rim Width: 2"-20"
Rim Diameter: Up to 30"
Max Tire Weight: 100 lbs. to 130 lbs.
Shaft Diameter: 40mm
Balancing Speed: 100 RPM
Motor: 110v, 1Ph
Shipping Weight: 198 lbs.