The Corghi Artiglio Master Jolly Touchless tire changer features Corghi’s patented “Leva la leva” technology. The lever-less design was introduced by Corghi back in 2001 and many have been quick to try and replicate it. With the combination of the “Leva la leva” system and the “SMART Corghi System” Corghi’s solution has been the only design that (1) never touches the rim during any working phase and(2) annuls all tension on the tire during the tire demounting/mounting phases. With this technology at its core the Artiglio Master Jolly is the perfect blend of unique technology solutions, tested constructive quality and a competitive price. With Corghi’s unmatched system the tire changer is the ideal machine and perfect balance for an investment.
- Ergonomic and multi functional consoles with a display that makes it possible to electronically set the rim diameter and obtain the positioning of the work tools in a quick, practical and safe manner. Divided into three distinct work areas, it makes it easier to immediately recognize movements and makes the system easier to use for the operator.
- Dynamic bead breaking device with dual specular bead breaker disc. The radial positioning of the discs is made easier by an automatism that is able to prevent any manual positioning by the operator
- Controlled penetration (Patent Pending) Precision, rapidity and repeatability are guaranteed by the patented bead breaking system and by the perfectly synchronized and symmetrical motions of the two discs.
- Bead demounting and mounting tool with automatic bead searching and Smart Corghi System demounting movement able to reduce the tension on the tire without ever touching the rim.
- Automatic location of the tire bead, with no contact with the rim itself, regardless of its shape.
- SAFE AND UNIVERSAL WHEEL CLAMPING: The axial mounting turntable ensures rapid clamping while permitting bead breaking on both sides without having to turn the wheel itself. The constant working height (reverse rims excluded) has been optimized for ideal operator ergonomics with all wheel types.
- Axial mounting turntable allows quick, secure wheel clamping and bead breaking on both sides with no need to turn the wheel over (wheel is clamped on the machine just once).
- Rapid bottom bead demounting procedure with bead breaker disc (particularly useful with stiff sidewalls)
- Bead depressor with adjustable working height
- Depressor shape ideal for RFT tires
- Standard in all versions
- Fixed work position Pedals, consoles, tray and wheel loading on the same side and a constant working height to obtain perfectly ergonomic movements
- EFFORTLESS OPERATION: A wheel lifter for effortlessly placing wheels of any type onto the turntable (optional accessory)
- Pick-up rim kit
- Universal flange for closed rims and for rims with the central hole of the rim with thin or delicate edges
- Reverse wheel flange
- TI system Kit
Wheel Rim Diameter: 12"-26"
Max Tire Diameter: 1,100 mm
Max Tire Width: 360 mm (14")
Tire Types Processed: Conventional, Low Profile and run flat
Rotation Torque: 1100 Nm
Rotation Speed: 7-18 rpm
Max Bead Breaker Range: 18"
Bead Breaker Stroke: 450 mm
Bead Breaker Force: 7600 N
Max Wheel Weight: 187.393 lbs (85 kg)
Power: 230V-0.98 kW 50Hz (1Ph)
Operating Pressure: 10 bar
Pneumatic Operating Pressure: 8-9.5 bar
Weight: 881.849 lbs. (400 kg) (T.I. 415 kg)