As one of Corghi's new diagnostic performance wheel balancers the EyeLight was designed fully automatic with a touchscreen monitor. The model is perfect for passenger cars and light weight trucks. The unit comes with a rim and tire scanning system via video camera and laser. The EyeLight carries out a comprehensive diagnosis of the wheels while the iPos function recommends the optimal positioning for the mounting of wheels on the vehicle.
- Touchscreen Interface
- Artificial vision and dimension measurement with touchless system
- Automatic positioning and LED illuminator
- Application of adhesive counterweights
- Complete wheel diagnosis
- Programs for the professional
- Slanted front and automatically opening compact wheel guard
- One-touch multi function button and weight tray
- Automatic wheel clamping
- Recommended Accessories:
- SBC set of six rear alignment bushes
- FRU universal turntable flange for wheels with and without central hole min./max. hole diameter: 90 / 210 mm
- BVFF set of five bushes for precise alignment on fru flange
- FPF-2 BMW homologated flange for use with Bmw wheels
- Kit BMW / mini Ø 66,5 / Ø 56,5 - 72,5 - 74 mm
- Kit Mercedes Ø 57 / 66,5 - 84 mm
- DX/CBF centering accessory for vans and off-road vehicles with central hole diameter 117 to 173 mm
- TT-0 “weightless” effect lifter
- Printer - diagnostic data and reports printed in color in A4 format. the ideal accessory for giving your customers a superior quality service.
Balancing Speed: 75-85-98 rpm
Max Unbalance Value: 35.3oz (999g)
Resolution: 0.0353-0.1764 oz (1-5g)
Shaft Diameter: 1.57" (40mm)
Settable Wheel Width Range: 1.5"-23"
Settable Wheel Diameter Range: 1"-35"
Measurable Wheel Diameter Range: 10"-32"
Max Wheel Width (with guard): 23.6" (600mm)
Max Wheel Diameter (with guard): 44" (1118mm)
Max Wheel/Machine Distance: 10.82" (272mm)
Wheel Weight: 165 lbs (75kg)
Machine Weight: 436.5 lbs (198 kg)
Total Power Absorption: 700 W
Supply Voltage: 1230v/1ph/50hz
Max Dimensions (mm): 1616L x 894d x 1900h