Corghi's Service Pro 322 tilt back tire changer comes with a telescopic horizontal arm for rapid positioning of the head in relation to the rim as well as the Helper 4FD, a universal multi functional device for facilitating tire mounting and demounting. The machine was designed for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motor vehicles.
- Air operating tilting of column
- Mechanical balancing of tool-holder shaft
- Simultaneously tool alignment with clamping by simply pressing a button
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder
- “Square” self-centering chuck with rotation in 1 speed in both directions
- Thermoformate carter for small objectors at the base of the column
- Available with traditional inflation or T.I. bead insertion and inflation system
- Telescopic horizontal arm for rapid positioning of the head in relation to the rim. Tool Head with interchangeable plastic parts to protect rims.
- Turntable with two pneumatic cylinders capable of clamping any types of rim securely.
- Bead Breaking unit with pneumatic cylinder in stainless steel.
- Ergonomic pedals made of aluminum
- Helper 4FD. Universal multi functional device for facilitating tire mounting and demounting. (upon request)
Inside Clamping Capacity: 12"-24"
Outside Clamping Capacity: 10"-22"
Bead-breaker power (blade): 12000 N
Bead-breaker opening: 15.74"
Max Wheel Diameter: 44.5"
Max Wheel Width: 14"
Working Pressure: 116-145 bar
Max chuck rotation torque: 1100 Nm
Chuck Rotation Speed: 6 r.p.m.
Motor Power: 0.75 kW
Machine Weight: 562 lb
Noise level when running: < 70 dB (A)
Dimensions: 53.1"L x 72.8"d x 80.3"h