The Service Pro 640 ia an electronic wheel balancer with display for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motorcycle.
- Automatic balancing with brake at the end of the electronic cycle
- Adhesive weights, which can be applied in an ergonomic position at the operator’s choice. Data acquisition with manual sensor.
- Highly luminous display with intuitive controls. Easy to use in any condition.
- Large size guard casing suitable for wheels up to 43,7” diameter.
- Sturdy structure with built-in three-point foot. Balancing of wheels up to 154 lb without ground fixing.
- Large size ergonomic weight platform.
- Balancing modes available:
- Dynamic on both sides of the rim
- 7 ALU programs (5 statistical ALUs + 2 ALU P)
- Dynamic balancing and motorcycle ALU
- "OPT flash" weight optimization
- "Hidden weight" for ALU programs for car wheels
- "Split Weight" for motorcycle ALU programs
Balancing Speed: 150-200 rpm
Resolution: 0.0353 oz (1 g)
Average measuring time: 7 s
Shaft diameter: 1.6"
Rim width setting range: 1.5"-20"
Rim diameter setting range: 1"-35"
Rim diameter measurable with the sensor: 10"-26"
Max wheel width (with guard): 22.8"
Max wheel diameter (with guard): 43.7"
Max wheel weight: 154 lbs
Power supply voltage: 115V-1Ph-60Hz
Dimensions (with guard): 50.4"L x 47"d x 63"g
Dimensions (without guard): 44,8"L x 21.3"d x 50.3"h