The P-LP-450 low pressure hose reel belongs to Coxreel's P Series "Performance" spring driven hose reels. They have a long history of dependability and trouble free performance. Their compact space-saving size and heavy duty construction make them highly versatile and virtually indestructible. Time-tested proven components, superior design and craftsmanship have contributed to its worldwide reputation as the most trusted hose reel.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models)
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design and Structure:
- Sturdy single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application:
- Air/Water Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Automotive & Fleet Service Centers
Coxreel Product Number: P-LP-450
Weight: 48 lbs
Inside Diameter: 1/2"
Outside Diameter: 3/4"
Length: 50 feet
Pressure: 300 PSI
Overall Dimensions: 7"W x 18-5/8"H x 17-1/8"L
Base: 6" x 6"
Mounting Pattern: 4" x 5"
Max Temp: 150 degrees F
Suitable for: air or water