The SG17-350 hose reel by Coxreels is apart of the SG & SGW Series which expand the capabilities of the "Side Mount" spring driven hose reels, adding a multi-position guide arm for maximum and convenient hose control. Ideal for tight spaces, the versatile SG Series (for air/water, oil and grease) and SGW Series (for oxy-acetylene and T Grade gas welding hose) feature a simple two-bolt mounting pattern for easy installation and detachment on any vertical flat surface. Common applications include service vehicles, tool benches, vertical walls and beams, vehicle lift systems, machine tools and more. The guide arm and roller assembly are easily moved to one of the six different positions with a standard ½" wrench.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models)
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design and Structure:
- Side mount design for vertical flat surface, cabinet or enclosed space mounts
- Adjustable 6 position guide arm & roller assembly provide maximum hose control
- 2-bolt mounting pattern easily mounts & detaches for temporary or permanent installation
- Solid one piece, 3/16" steel arm base for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length.
- Non-locking, less ratchet option available (add suffix –BXC)
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application:
- Air/Water Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Welding Shops
- Service/Mechanic/Utility Vehicles
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- General Industrial
- Construction Sites
Cox Product Number: SG17-L350
Weight: 40 lbs
Inside Diameter: 3/8"
Outside Diameter: 5/8"
Length: 50 Feet
Pressure: 300 PSI
Overall Dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 19-1/2"H x 17"L
Mounting Pattern: 2-1/2"
Max Temp: 150 degrees F
Suitable for: air or water service