- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- FREE SHIPPING ON MOST ITEMS
Most of our products include FREE destination delivery to 48-states in the USA – Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories will be charged additional fees. Be sure to give us a call for a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States.
Free Shipping items located within rural shipping areas may be charged additional surcharges due to their rural classification. Rural zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.
"Accessory only" or "service parts orders" shipments are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
We will designate shipping carriers based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. In the event a preferred carrier is requested, you may be responsible for paying an additional freight charges at the time of order.
REQUESTS FOR COD SHIPMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Items less than 150 lbs. will typically be shipped Fed Ex ground unless otherwise requested. Some items cannot be shipped via Fed Ex due to size, and weight and hazardous materials restrictions.
Some items may also have additional hazardous-materials charges.
ACCESSORIAL CHARGES – FREIGHT SURCHARGES
Even though FREE SHIPPING does apply to most domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to all domestic orders.
• Lift Gate – If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, a $100.00 fee will apply to the order.
• Residential Pick Up/Delivery – If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, a $60.00 fee will apply to the order. All orders void of a ship-to BUSINESS NAME will automatically be assumed to be residential delivery.
• Re-Delivery /Return Trip – A $75.00 charge will apply for each re-delivery.
• Pre-Delivery Phone Notification/Appointments – A $11.00 charge will apply for notifying consignees of delivery.
• Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
• Storage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason, or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
• Special Delivery Destinations / Limited Access – A minimum $75.00 charge will apply to all shipments consigned to delivery points with limited or high-security access such as: schools, farms, military bases, prisons, government buildings, resort properties, trade-shows or convention centers, etc.
• Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO
Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
Our shipping professionals have extensive experience in domestic and international shipping and are ready to complete your transaction smoothly and seamlessly. It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location. Garage Equipment Supply will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that may incur related to, or involved with, the renting or acquisition of equipment of any kind necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's truck.
Make sure you read all of the terms listed below, before making your lift purchase. You can call our customer service department at 1-888-437-5438 if you have any questions or concerns about the terms and policies listed below.
- Freight is usually shipped on a semi-trailer that is approximately 53 feet in length. On occasion, freight is delivered via a flat bed instead.
- Residential deliveries can not be made if local ordinances or obstacles would prevent large 53-foot-long trucks from entering your area and maneuvering properly.
- The driver is employed by the carrier, and any complaints about the driver or the delivery should be directed to the carrier's customer service department.
- Please be prepared to unload the lift, as the driver is not required to unload equipment. You will need a piece of machinery that is capable of lifting and transporting 1500 to 3000 pounds (depending on which model you have ordered), such as a forklift or a backhoe.
- Lift-gate deliveries are available for certain models. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Carriers require that lifts be removed all at once, and do not allow them to be removed one piece at a time.
- Carriers cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
- Most carriers have the ability to call 24 hours before delivery, if you request this at time of your order. Usually, carriers do not charge an additional fee for this, but occasionally they do.
- If any of the above causes a problem in accepting delivery, you can pick up your lift at one of our distributor warehouses. You can also have the lift shipped to a facility at another location, which is equipped to unload for you, or ask the carrier to hold the shipment at a terminal for pick-up. You should supply this information at the time of your order, in order to avoid additional fees charged by carriers, for changes made to the shipment.
- When picking up your lift at a warehouse, be advised that you will need a trailer to haul your lift home. Be sure your trailer is of adequate size; our lifts range from 10 feet long to 16 feet long.
- Our shipments are shipped “FOB Origin”. Once the freight has been picked up by the carrier, it is officially owned by the customer. This means if there is damage to the lift during shipment, then you, the customer, will need to file all claims for damage with the carrier.
You have two options if your item is damaged during shipment:
1) If there is Minor damage to the item
This option should only be chosen if there is minor cosmetic damage, or if a part is missing. In this case, you must make a note on the carrier’s freight bill, before you sign for and accept the delivery. You will need to file a freight damage claim with the carrier. The driver will be able to provide you will a customer service number for his terminal, in order to get the process started. Once the damage claim has been filed, we will provide you with the missing part(s), or the touch-up paint required, to repair cosmetic damage. The carrier will reimburse you for any additional costs for these repairs or items. At this point, if you have further questions, you can call our customer service department at 1-888-437-5438.
2) If there is major damage to the item
You have the option to refuse the shipment if you believe that the carrier has damaged the freight beyond a minor cosmetic repair or a simple replacement part. If you choose this option, the distributor, or Dannmar, will file the damage claim against the freight company for you. Please be sure to make a copy of the freight bill and send it to our customer service department, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a brief explanation of all the damage you found. You can also call us at 1-888-437-5438 so we can help expedite the shipment of the replacement lift.
For your own protection, inspect shipments before signing the freight bill. If a shipment is damaged, note damage on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately.
- Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Garage Equipment Supply. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The information that you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. This information may also be shared with other marketers to bring you offers of interest. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at email@example.com
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party linksIn an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only
- Returns & Replacements
- For your own protection, inspect shipments before signing the freight bill. If a shipment is damaged, note damage on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately. Returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received. Any charges that may be incurred due to damaged merchandise will be deducted from credits owed. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned merchandise. Garage Equipment Supply is
- not responsible for damaged equipment.
- Order online or call us now at 1-888-437-5438 to place your order or ask any questions you have. Our friendly sales team is ready to answer your phone call and assist you with anything you need. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
From placing your order, arranging shipment and delivery and even installation or training, we’ll take care of everything for you to make your purchase painless and trouble-free. Our commitment to offer the best service and support is unparalleled. We want your business, but more important, we want you as a lifelong customer.
Our fully staffed order desk is open to serve you Monday through Friday, 7:00AM to 4:30PM PST Pacific Standard Time. Our phone message center and fax order line is conveniently open 24 hours a day.
Our lease program is available to qualified customers allowing you to make simple monthly payments. Our lease agents are ready to take your application now and can usually have a credit approval in less than 24 hours.
If you wish to make a purchase or require further information, please call us toll free at 1-888-437-5438. You will be assisted by courteous sales professionals whose only goal is to provide you with complete customer satisfaction. We conveniently accept most all major credit cards.
We realize that you probably don’t have a lot of time in your busy day, so we’re here to help out wherever we can to make your equipment purchase much easier and less hassle for you. You sit back and we’ll take care of everything – it’s what we do. We’ll take the time and explain everything to you when you call to place your order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We look forward to fulfilling your equipment and tool needs now and in the future.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
At Garage Equipment Supply, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as well as personal or business checks, bank drafts, certified checks, money orders, paypal, or wire transfers. In order to expedite your order, we recommend you use a credit card or certified bank drafts, certified checks, money orders or wire transfers.
Any orders accompanied by a personal or business check will be held until funds are cleared. Unfortunately, we do not offer C.O.D. payments. A minimum of $25.00 will be required in order to process any order. A minimum of $25.00 will be invoiced for any single order totaling less than $25.00. California residents, please add 7.5% state sales tax, Washington residents, please add applicable state sales tax,
At Garage Equipment Supply, we make every effort to offer competitive pricing. However, in the event of any unforeseen conditions in producing this website, or in printing our catalog or circumstances beyond our control, we must advise that all prices are subject to change without notice. We do not make any implications to meet or beat other competitors pricing and will not refund or rebate any difference that may arise from a competitor or Garage Equipment Supply advertising any item shown in this online catalog at any time at a price lower than what is shown in this online catalog.
SSL Secure Online Shopping
Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors. What is SSL? SSL is short for Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol developed by Netscape for transmission of private and sensitive materials via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that utilizes two keys to encrypt data - a public key known to everyone and a private key known only to the recipient of the message.
Promotions & New Products
Promotions and NEW products will be available time to time on our web site, you will also be notified via Email if you registered to our Newsletter.
- Viewing Orders
- After placing an order, you can access detailed information on the order by logging into My Account by entering in your email address and password. Once logged in, click My Orders in the left navigation bar. Then click on the specific order you would like view.
- Updating Account Information
To change your account information, click on “my account” next to the Welcome tab at the top of the page. Once you enter your login information you will be brought to your account page, which has a sidebar menu to the left of the screen under the heading “MY ACCOUNT”.
• To change the way your name appears or your email address, click on the tab in the sidebar menu that says “Account Information”.
• To change your billing or shipping address click on the tab in the sidebar menu that says “Address Book”. This will bring you to your address page, where you will have the options to click on “Edit Address”, “Delete Address”, or “Add Address”.
• To subscribe or unsubscribe to the GES newsletter, click on the tab in the sidebar menu that says “Newsletter Subscriptions”, where you will have the option to subscribe, or click the box which says unsubscribe.