After a chemical cleaner has circulated through the system and the antifreeze has been recovered in the proper manner, HECAT's "Pulsator" uses only air pressure and clean water to scrub the internals of the cooling system. High flow and hard hitting "water hammer" action is employed to dislodge and remove restrictive sludge deposits from the heat exchangers and the engine block, allowing for the return to proper system flow, cooling, and heating.
- Includes: “Pulsating” Gun Assembly with variable flow and locking trigger features.
- Pre-set Air Regulator and Water Supply Line Backflow Preventer (not shown).
- 2” Rubber Tip - Small Tip on Whip Hose - 5/8” & 3/4" Hose Barbs – (4” Tip Available).
- Professional Storage Case.
- Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 5".
- Weight: 10 lbs.