Choose from three colors on select HD-9 series car lifts by BendPak:
The space-saving design of the 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9 is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also doubles as a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business.
No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. The HD-9 car lift is about the size of a typical parking space and will truly maximize your valuable floor area. Use the HD-9 for storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. Now you can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you’ve got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
The HD-9 is the standard version of this lift. If you are looking for a narrow-width model, consider the HD-9ST.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, galvanized lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD-9 is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality galvanized lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110‐1/4” / 2,800 mm.
- Outside length: 174" / 4,420 mm
- Overall length: 200" / 5,080 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 100‐1/4” / 2,555 mm.
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" - 44-3/8" / 952 - 1,127 mm
- Length of runways: 164" / 4,166 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph