Choose from three colors on select HD-9 series car lifts by BendPak:
The HD-9XL four-post lift features wide drive-thru clearance and a standard lift-height but with extended runways for accommodating longer wheelbase vehicles. About the size of a typical parking space, these lifts truly maximize valuable floor space. Use them for storing cars and trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be up off the ground and safely in the air. If you've got at least a standard 8-foot ceiling, you'll be able to make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. And optional caster kit allows you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your need.
Just don't make the mistake of calling the HD-9XL a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as the lift itself. We're proud to have these HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, galvanized lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub cable sheaves, even if they cost us more to make. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HD‐9XL is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality galvanized lifting cables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD‐9XL.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Wide drive-thru with standard lift height and long runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110‐1/4” / 2,800 mm.
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 88" / 2,235 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 74-1/2" / 1,892 mm
- Width between posts: 100‐1/4” / 2,555 mm.
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/4" – 44" / 946 mm – 1,118 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 12
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 45 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,040 lbs. / 927 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm