The 34788NI-H Air Conditioning Exchange Machine from Robinair is designed to work with vehicles that use R134a refrigerant featuring an improved 98.5% efficiency. This AC service unit is equipped with a single-pass system so refrigerant only passes through the filter a single time. Made for both standard and hybrid vehicles it features fully automatic functions such as leak testing, refrigerant refill and oil drain. The unit also has the ability ro add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and a wireless module for WiFi or Bluetooth communication.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier
Compressor: 1/3 HP
Dimensions: 107 cm x 61 cm x 76 cm
Display: 3.94 x 6.34 cm graphical LCD
Filter: 68 kg (150 lbs)
Humidity: 32.2°C (90°F), 80% RH non-condensing
Manometer: Ø 100 mm (3.9 in.)
Maximum Pressure: 27 bar (390 PSI)
Noise: <70 dB(A)
Nominal Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
Oil Tank: 355 ml
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 50°C
Power Consumption: 1380 VA
Pump Free-Air Displacement: 1.5 CFM (35 l/m) 50 Hz
Service Hoses: 250 cm / SAE J2196
Tank Capacity: 10 kg (22 lbs)
Weight: 73 kg