The Robinair Cool-Tech 34988 Air Conditioning Exchange Machine is one of the best air conditioning exchange machines you’ll find on the market. It’s specifically designed for busy auto shops with high call volume. It has everything the Cool-Tech 34788NI AC exchange machine has, with additional elements that make it more efficient and user-friendly.
It’s the only model in the Robinair AC service series that has a built-in flush function. It’s also able to inject dye straight from other machines, extending the ability to conduct hassle-free and quick work. It even has a printer to provide your customers with details about the service that was conducted. This air conditioning exchange machine is suitable for R-134a refrigerants. SAE J2788 compliant.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Dye Inject: Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle’s A/C system.
- Automatic Oil measure & Inject: The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Less than 1% cross-contamination.
- Optional Refrigerant & Oil Database: Includes A/C Charge and Oil Capacities for North American market vehicles.
- A/C system flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant eliminating an residual oil or other liquid. Flushing adapters - not included
- Save & Print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Indicator light and notification alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Multilingual Display
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
Footprint: 36.00in x 24.00in x 56.00in