The Robinair Cool-Tech 34788NI is an air conditioning exchange machine designed for busy auto shops with high call volume. It’s automatic, so when you start the AC machine, it will run on its own and complete all functions automatically. It has an automatic leak testing oil drain/inject, air purge and refrigerant refill and the oil recovery feature is on the side. The machine also features a larger graphical display, the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for WiFi or Bluetooth communication. The Cool-Tech 34788NI AC machine is compatible with R-134a refrigerants.
The Cool-Tech 34788NI is a dependable machine built for commercial auto shops. If you’re looking for the same AC service machine that has the capability to perform on hybrid and non-hybrid vehicles, you'll be interested in Robinair's Cool-Tech 34788NI-H. If you’re located in cooler parts of the United States and have an auto shop with low call volume, you might consider purchasing the Robinair Cool-Tech 34288 Air Conditioning Exchange Machine. The 34288 is Robinair’s basic model and appropriate for shops that aren’t as busy and don’t work on high-end cars.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier
Technical Specifications Compressor: 1/3 HP
Dimensions:107 cm x 61 cm x 76 cm
Display: 3.94 x 6.34 cmgraphical LCD
Filter: 68 kg (150 lbs)
Humidity: 32.2°C (90°F), 80% RH non-condensing
Manometer: Ø 100 mm (3.9 in.)
Maximum Pressure: 27 bar (390 PSI)
Noise: <70 dB(A)
Nominal Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
Oil Tank: 355 ml
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 50°C
Power Consumption: 1380 VA
Pump Free-Air Displacement: 1.5 CFM (35 l/m) 50 Hz
Service Hoses: 250 cm / SAE J2196
Tank Capacity: 10 kg (22 lbs)
Weight: 73 kg