Robinair's AC1234-6 Air Conditioning Exchange Machine works with the industry’s new R1234YF refrigerant. Designed for both standard and hybrid vehicle AC systems, it meets SAE’s requirements and it has a 95% recovery rate. It’s fully automatic, including an automatic air purge, oil drain, integrated refrigerant identifier and internal tank refill.
If your auto shop is starting to service vehicles that use the new R1234YF refrigerant, it’s crucial that you’re equipped with a new recover, recycle and recharge AC exchange machine. Keep up with the industry's standards for refrigerant with your new AC service unit from Robinair.
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 95% recovery efficiency
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
Dimensions: 36.00in x 24.00in x 48.50in
Operating voltage: 103-127V, 60Hz AC
Pressure gauges: 100mm, EN837-1
Alpha-numeric keypad: with service function keys
Vacuum pump: 1.5 cfm dual stage
Hermetic compressor: 1/3 hp
Internal storage tank: 22 lb. ASME
Ports: USB, SD, and RJ45 I/O
Service hoses: 8 ft. SAE J2888 with 1234YF high and low side system couplers
Meets all requirements of SAE J2843