The BendPak XPR-10S-168 future-proofs your business. Get the same exceptional direct-drive lifting performance and clearfloor convenience as with the standard XPR-10S but with an added 23” up top. Make sure your business can specialize in taller, “Sprinter” delivery, service and transportation vehicles before it’s too late. The BendPak XPR-10S-168 is the super-industrial-strength piece of equipment that has it all: leading-edge technology, top of the line materials, design that’s way ahead of its time and a 5-ton lifting capacity. Fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14’.
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-10S-168 in particular has an incredibly rapid lift speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the new XPR-10S-168 lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
Tall, narrow fleet vans have been the rage in Europe for more than a decade and are just now becoming popular in the United States. Universally referred to as “Sprinters,” these aerodynamic and fuel-efficient vehicles captured 3.5% of the full-size van market in 2005. Four short years later, that number rose to almost 18%. Now, some estimates suggest it will reach as high as 23% before the end of the decade. Companies like FedEx, DHL and Microsoft already employ Sprinters for delivery and transportation services. Don’t they sound like the kinds of clients you’d like to have?
Here at BendPak, we believe the best way to get ahead is by thinking ahead. That’s why we’ve redesigned most of our two-post lifts to accept taller vehicles like the Sprinter. All of the extended height models in our XPR-Series can easily lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles (including Sprinters), yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-10-168 is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity. Sound complicated to operate? Don’t worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak’s extended height, clearfloor model lifts feature dual “direct-drive” low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren’t going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversize 5” cable sheaves. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak’s continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak’s tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allows you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-10-168 might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That’s the BendPak benefit.
- 10,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Bolt-on 24" column extensions provide added overhead clearance
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved.
- Lifting capacity*: 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Overall height: 168" / 4,267 mm
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4" / 3,220 mm
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/4" / 3,555 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105.5" / 2,680 mm
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118.5" / 3,010 mm
- Front arm min reach: 27-1/2" / 698 mm
- Front arm max reach: 51-1/2" / 1,308 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 863 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 54-1/2" / 1,384 mm
- Min pad height: 4.25" - 6-3/4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 73" / 1,854 mm
- Lift height max (3" adapter): 75.5" - 77.5" / 2,007 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg