Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post lifts offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Specifically, the powerful and secure super-duty XPR-18CL is an incredibly rapid lift with a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, without overwhelming you with serviceable parts and necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that the new XPR-18CL lift is the perfect addition to your shop— especially when you work with heavier vehicles that require larger lifting capacities.
But just because this super-duty model was designed for the big stuff doesn't mean it can't handle your light-duty work as well. The two-post XPR-18CL easily has the capacity to lift your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-18CL is a 18,000-lb. maximum capacity, close-top model lift with full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower lift pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles, yet still hold the big guys as well. The columns are also placed wider for trucks with fixed towing mirrors, and the overhead equalization beam is up and out of the way for those "high-cube" delivery vans. Sound complicated to operate? Don't worry. When it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Lifting capacity*: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall height: 170" / 4,318 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 144" / 3,658 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Front arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Front arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 39" / 991 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Shipping weight: 3,333 lbs. / 1,515 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 172" x 29" x 54" / 4,369 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
All of BendPak's heavy-duty clearfloor model lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
The entire XPR-Series is a reflection of BendPak's continuing commitment to producing lifts of only the highest quality, maximum safety and utmost reliability. Featuring the most advanced engineered technology available in the industry, these lifts are built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security. Combined with BendPak's tradition of durable, reliable construction, the XPR-Series has become the new industry benchmark that others are sure to follow.
Whatever your requirements, there's a BendPak XPR-Series 2-Post lift designed to meet your needs. The XPR-Series offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor your lift to your unique circumstance. But long before you start looking at options, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into every BendPak XPR-Series lift.
Bottom line—when you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. In fact, your BendPak XPR-18CL might be the last lift you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. Not now, not ever. When you get a BendPak, you get more than just a fantastic lift. You get peace of mind. That's the BendPak benefit.
Getting the right lift for your application is easy with the help of your local BendPak dealer or by investigating the customer focused product materials found on our website.